How to Ship?
Shipping overseas can be made easier with a Simple Guide on documentation and requirements relating to specific regulations of each country.
Get Quick and Latest Information on International Shipping by referring to our Guide:
A Guide to International Shipping
Commercial invoice must be attached with all non-document shipments. Please refer to our guide to ensure all necessary information is in the invoice. Alternatively, you can download the below forms
- Name and address of shipper including contact name and telephone number.
- Name and address of consignee including contact name and telephone number.
- ABS AWB.
- Invoice. (One original + three copies)
- Packing list. (Full description of contents of consignment)
- Why is the consignment being sent. (eg: Sample's, repairs, etc.)
- Proforma – Doc Format (WILL SEND THE FORMS TO UPLOAD)
- Proforma – Excel Format (WILL SEND THE FORMS TO UPLOAD)
- Indemnity Letter (WILL SEND THE FORMS TO UPLOAD)
All items on this list are prohibited from shipment by ABS XPRESS
Note: This list is not an exhaustive list of prohibition and restriction of goods shipped overseas. Different countries may have specific requirements on certain type of shipments. Please contact our International Team at +603-79321585 or e-mail email@example.com us at for further details.
- Jewellery, precious metals & stones
- Works of Art
- Live or dead animals
- Dry ice
- Perishable foodstuff
- Alcoholic beverages
- Untreated skins
- Ivory and/or ivory products
- Pornographic or indecent materials
- Firearms (including parts) and ammunition
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Animal Products
- Articles Of Unusual Value
- Precious & Semi Precious Items
- Dangerous Goods
- Firearm Parts
- Hazardous Materials
- Live Animals
- Negotiable Bonds / Drafts
- Persian Rugs
- Personal Effects
- Pornographic Materials
- Poisonous Articles
- Indian Postal Departments Items
- Corrosive Materials
- Radioactive Materials
- Liquids And Semi Liquids